Piedmont Lake in southeast Ohio offers a peaceful boating experience with a 10 hp motor limit and great fishing. The lake features 2,270 acres of water, 4,416 acres of land, and modern amenities at Piedmont Lake Marina and Campground. Campers, boaters, anglers, and outdoor lovers can enjoy full hook-up campsites, seasonal docking, and various facilities. With a maximum depth of 38 feet and a 38-mile shoreline, it’s a serene retreat for those seeking a hidden gem in Ohio. Hunting is permitted in non-restricted areas, catch reports are available at the Marina, and free WiFi adds a convenient touch to the experience.
Piedmont Lake, in the hills of southeast Ohio, has a 10 hp motor limit, ensuring a peaceful boating experience, and great fishing for musky, saugeye, bass, panfish, and catfish. Piedmont Lake Marina and Campground offers everything a camper, boater, angler, or outdoors lover needs to enjoy one of Ohio’s “best kept secrets.”
- Full hook-up campsites with 50-amp power
- Seasonal and transient docking.
- 2,270 acres of water
- 4,416 acres of land
- Maximum depth of 38 feet
- Shoreline length of 38 miles
- Hp motor limit of 10
- 2 public boat launch ramps
- Laundry facility
- Hunting is permitted in all non-restricted areas and regulated by the ODNR Division of Wildlife, District 4. For current catch reports, contact the Marina
- Eastern Ohio 4-H Extension Camp (Camp Piedmont) and Camp Presmont are located on the shores of Piedmont Lake
- Free WiFi
Vacation Cabin Details:
- 1 bedrooms, one full size bed
- Dining/Living room with sleeper sofa
- Complete kitchen featuring stove, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, pots, pans, glasses and utensils
- Heat and air conditioning for year-round usage
- LED flat screen TV
- Restroom features sink, shower and toilet
- Charcoal grill, picnic table and fire ring on site.
- No smoking permitted in the vacation cabins
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own bath towels, wash cloths, soap, kitchen towels, dish-washing soap, and coffee filters
- Blankets and pillows supplied by the marina.
- Playground located in the campground area.
Park Model Cabins Details:
Our Park Model Cabins give you the feel of camping while enjoying the comforts of home. Models 1-4 are standard cabins including two bedrooms with a queen size beds. Models 5-6 are ADA accessible including one bedroom with a queen size bed. All cabins include the following:
- Loft with two twin size mattresses
- Dinning/Living room room with sleeper sofa
- Complete Kitchen featuring stove top, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, coffee maker with two K-Cups, dishes, pots, pans, glasses and utensils
- Heat and AC
- Flat screen smart TV
- Full bathroom
- Bed linens included
- Guest are responsible for supplying bath towels, wash clothes, kitchen towels, soap and dish washing soap
- Picnic table and fire ring
- No smoking and no pets allowed
Reservations are available Friday-Friday
Check-in is at 4 pm and check-out is at 10 am for the park model cabins.
RV & Tent Camping
Piedmont Lake Campground offers a variety of campsites for RVs and tents to camp for a night or longer (discounted 30-day camping rates are also available). Each campsite is full hook-up with 50 amp power and is equipped with a picnic table and campfire ring.
Enjoy the beautiful park setting all summer with seasonal camping. Whether you choose to stay in the campground all season or prefer the convenience of a campsite ready for your enjoyment, seasonal camping offers a discount from the daily camping rate. A seasonal camping permit is available for a seven (7) month period, beginning April 1st and ending October 31st. A limited number of campsites are designated for seasonal camping. For more information about becoming a seasonal camper, click here.
Pets are welcome at all campsite, but not permitted in the cabin which include the park-model cabins.