Contractor: Tucson Inc.
Contract Price: $350,272.10
Project Length: 1935 LF
- P97001: Type C rock riprap project near Lake Ridge Road, parts of which were vegetated with live stakes, that also included a 6 foot wide native Riparian Buffer Seed Mix to better stabilize the ground above the riprap.
- P99014 Harrison Co Club: This Type C rock riprap project near the end of Harrison Boat Club Road was vegetated with live stakes and included the use of a native slope stabilization seed mix to better stabilize the slopes above the riprap.
- P99020 TR361: This project located near the end of TR360 was the District’s first use of Soil Encapsulated Lifts for bank stabilization. The soil lifts were constructed above a base of Type C rock riprap which was vegetated with live stakes. A slope stabilization custom seed mix was used on the lifts and a native riparian buffer custom seed mix was utilized above the soil lift area.
- P99029 Reynolds Rd: This Type C rock riprap project, located where TR803 first meets the lake, protects the adjacent road from being damage by shoreline erosion.
- P99047 Marina: Type D rock riprap project includes the use of a native Slope Stabilization seed mix to better protect the steep slopes above the riprap.
Click here for project location: P97001, P99014, P99020, P99029, P99047