The staff of the MWCD Engineering Department is accepting new and updated Statements of Qualifications (SOQ) for use in developing a consultant database as well as providing means of determining firms in specialized fields that may be contacted for specific projects. If your firm currently has an SOQ on file and would like to update any information, please use the link below to submit an updated form. If you are submitting an SOQ for the first time please be sure the form is completed and included in your submittal. MWCD will keep SOQs on file for two years.
MWCD follows a Qualifications-Based Selection process. The process generally includes the following steps:
- SOQs on file are reviewed for project relevance and consultant expertise
- Once these firms are identified, a request for Letters of Interest (LOI) may be sent out
- If LOIs have been requested, they are reviewed and a short list is developed
- Identified candidates are invited to submit Requests for Proposals (RFP), Requests for Information (RFI) or project-specific SOQs pertaining to the project
- Consultants are selected at the completion of the RFP/ RFI stage
Request for SOQ form