Pleasant Hill Lake
|Click here for map|
Pleasant Hill Lake, located in the heart of central Ohio’s Mohican Country, is widely known for a variety of outdoor recreational activities including fishing, boating, water skiing, hiking, swimming, camping and more.
- Located in Ashland and Richland counties and accessible via Rts. 39, 95 and 603
- 850 acres of water surface
- 1,345 acres of land
- Conservation (Normal) Pool Elevation: 1020 ft. above sea level.
- Home of Pleasant Hill Lake Park
- Home to Pleasant Hill Outdoor Center (www.phoc.org)